We are committed to keeping our customers healthy and safe by practicing all safety guidelines and protocols from the PA Department of Health and the CDC, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By visiting Steel City Indoor Karting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We ask that you help to protect yourself and others by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
If you are sick or at risk, please do not come to our facility until you are well. If you do arrive and are showing any signs of illness, you will be turned away.
- Please leave any valuables, purses, etc. inside of your vehicle prior to entering our facility. Our lockable storage units are currently not available for use.
- Please wear a mask/face covering throughout your visit if you can safely do so. This is for your own protection and for the protection of other guests and employees.
- Upon entering our facility, we will ask all customers to use hand sanitizer.
- Registration kiosks have been repositioned to ensure social distancing standards.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each place of payment.
- Routine disinfection of high contact areas (chairs, tables, railings, etc.) have been increased.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility.
Driver's Meeting Area
- Floor markings have been placed to ensure social distancing standards during drivers meeting.
- Clean head socks are provided prior to putting on the helmet.
- Routine disinfection of high contact areas (railings, racks, etc.) have been increased.
- All karts will be disinfected after each race.
- Helmets will be sanitized after each use utilizing the industry leading medical-grade sanitization device from SaniBoXX You may bring your own DOT approved full-face helmet if desired.
- All team members will be wearing proper PPE.
- Non-touch temperature checks will be done before starting every shift.
To ensure your safety, our Crew may need to come in close contact with you during helmet fitting and to ensure your seat and pedals are adjusted along with ensuring your seat belts are fastened. If you are uncomfortable with this close interaction, please do not plan to race today.
Since we have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic, we apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience because of these procedures.