At Steel City Indoor Karting our grand prix style course is designed to challenge every level of racer. The barrier system used is the best available in the industry. Our system has many benefits that outweighing old tires banded together or light-weight plastic barriers that move when rubbed.
- Efficiently absorbs impacts, instead of bouncing the kart back into traffic.
- Minimizes the impact on the racer.
- Minimizes equipment breakage.
- Reduces the possibility of being bounced into another driver.
- Returns to its original position after impact.
- Track maintains a consistent layout (racers cannot create advantages by reconfiguring the barriers to improve entry/exit points).
- Minimizes the effort needed by track personnel to maintain the barriers.